Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I bought a 2015 Nission Juke but they didn't tell me it had

Customer Question

I bought a 2015 Nission Juke but they didn't tell me it had a turbo engine. I told the sales person that I needed a car with good gas Milage because I drive a long way back and forth to work. He said the car was a 4 cylinder but left out the turbo and that it had to have the top grade of gas. I'm 71 I can't afford this car and I don't know what to do. Help
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. If I may ask, how long ago did you purchase this vehicle?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
April 12 2015, I have been back and forth since then.
If I may ask, did they promise specific gas mileage which was not provided, or did you get surprised that it has to take premium gas? I understand your position, I am just concerned that because this has now been an issue for 3 months that it might not be something that you can resolve. Please advise.