Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I lost my traffic ticket I received in Hearne, Texas and the

Customer Question

I lost my traffic ticket I received in Hearne, Texas and the due date is past and no one I've been calling for two weeks can find the information.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Unfortunately, there are no other central databases of tickets other than calling Texas DPS/DMV and asking them to check your license in their database. Have you done that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I contacted the court house not the DPS/DMV - is there a number that I can call? I just want it resolved
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You guys aren't much help - don't take the $36 as I'm not satisfied with the answer or the assistance.
Thank you for your reply. Sorry for the delay, as we are working with multiple customers all of whom deserve the same time as you do. Thank you for understanding.
Please understand, if the court has no record and the police department has no record then the only other place that may have a record would be Texas DMV (http://www.txdmv.gov/contact-us). I am sorry you feel we are not much help, but we do not have access to any database to find tickets people have lost, all we can do is tell you where to look to try to find the information.
As far as your payment, all you made was a refundable deposit and if you are not happy then you are more than welcome to contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help and they will give you a complete refund.
Again, I am truly sorry that there are no central locations to find the information you are seeking.