Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My name Is ***** ***** cousin charged me with a harrashment

Customer Question

hi my name Is ***** ***** cousin charged me with a harrashment charge but she was doing the harrashing now I have to go to court ,she called me one night in a non emergancy phone call yelling at me that she was done with me . I said ok she was drunk at the time , then she texed me days later bullieing me i did not save the texes, then I thought she would go her own way as I did with mine 6 weeks later she texed me 181 times I did not save the texes ,I blocked her instead then a poice officer came by on the 2 of july to serve me pappers of harrashment . I went in to shock , I have a bad heart bad health . I have trired to contact boast moble to prove she was the one calling and texing . I also went into the hospital on july 3 . this has been a big strain on me and it is down right slander, I filed a answer to the courts already . I am a peaceful person I dont want to be charge with this since it was not my fault
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, Paula. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. I am sorry that you find yourself in this situation. What proof, if any, do you have that she started or pursued the communication?