Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My husband and I own a catering company and I am being sued

Customer Question

My husband and I own a catering company and I am being sued for breach of contract. We were about 30 minutes behind schedule and the brides friends kept coming in the kitchen of the hall saying really ignorant things to me and my staff. I went out to the truck and got accosted by 2 of the guests. They pulled me out of the truck and threw me on the ground. It was one of those U Hauls where you are up really high. I am 58 years old and they were maybe 27. I called the police who came right away but would not allow me back in the hall. They told my one caterer to get the f out and proceeded to finish cooking themselves.My other caterer was allowed to stay and help them. I tried to press charges against the girls but there was a definite case of bias w/ the police. They knew who did it, but wouldn,t write up anything. Maybe because it was a service wedding(groom was in the marinesand many of the guests were in the armed forces. I don't know the reason just that they treated me horribly. It
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. I am sorry but your question was cut off. How can I assist you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hi and thank you for your patience. I do apologize but I do not engage in phone calls. If you wish, I can discuss via Skype but under the understanding that this conversation does not create an attorney/client relationship or privilege, and that I cannot represent you as counsel off-site. Please advise.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see that you are only seeking a phone call. That is something I do not provide and will therefore opt out of assisting you. Please take care and wait for a different professional to assist. But just as a warning, as this is very late at night you might have to wait until morning until you find someone who is able to help out. Please take care.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to answer your questions today.
I apologize, but we are not able to call you. Live phone calls in the legal categories, unlike in other sections of JustAnswer, are considered the practice of law, which is forbidden by state laws. I am unfortunately not able to call you, but I am happy to continue with you in this forum. Thank you for your understanding.
If you would be so kind as to complete your question, which got cut off above, I'm happy to provide any information I can.