Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have ask to have a picture removed if my daughter I

Customer Question

Hello I have ask to have a picture removed if my daughter I hit the down arrow on the exact picture I was referring too, she now has posted on the group page she's been ️ask to remove the pic but it didn't specify the exact pic or group of pic , wanting sympathy and poor me of course certainly when she clicks on the comment saying my specific name she would know it's tgd pic of my daughter out of common sense as well as the pic I clicked on would show up as the pic being referred to correct
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Do you have a link to this page/site/group where the pic is posted?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Can you please better explain what your legal question is for us? Thank you.