Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I actually have two different complaints. one is i made reservations

Customer Question

i actually have two different complaints. one is i made reservations on cheapo air lines they messed up the city i was suppose to go out of,suppose to go out of greenville,SC. which is 1 hour awayfrom me. and ithriple repeated it to her she puts me ouy of greenville,N.C. four hrs. away. when i got the email which was several days later as i was hurrying trying to get all ills paid etc.etc before ileft then is when i found the mistake i called immmediately and explained,they said it would take a couple of days to go through to see who made the mistakes and call me right back. they never did. icalled 4-6 times on the same thing and no one did one thing tp check the tape or knew that i called on it before. iwish icould talk to you in person there is so much more.the lastperson ispoke to me said i would only pay half thenscrewed me by charging me more than i already paid..it is much more than i already paid because he knew it was my first time flyingand i had to get to california my 83yr old sister whose having heart problems and i told himso and this last person that i spoke to was th day i had to leave within hours if you could call please(###) ###-#### thank you elizabeth cole.
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and Welcome to JustAnswer, My name is ***** ***** I am an Attorney and one of the Experts here at JustAnswer, I would be glad to send you an "Additional Services" offer. This is a relatively new feature on JustAnswer and our customers like it very much because they get the Answers to their questions very quickly and do not have to go "back and forth" with writing messages and waiting for their Answer to be sent to them. I will be glad to send you the JustAnswer Offer of Additional services. There is an additional charge for this service, but our customers who have used this service all agree that it is well worth it because they get their questions Answered quickly and they have a "One-on-one" with the Expert. I will send you the Additional Services Offer and you can let me know what you decide and how you would like to proceed, Okay ? :) ANDREA