Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

A company named Florida Medical advertise a proceedure to remove

Customer Question

A company named Florida Medical advertise a proceedure to remove fungus of the toes, on T.V. with a Laser treatment and garanties a complete removal of fungus and advertise the t accepts all kind of insurance, I went there and told me that they do not take insurance I'm a 71 years old so i took the first and second treatment and din't see a Doctor rather a woman who din't seem to be a nurse and cut my neils so I was not to happy about the results, so I went to see a Certified Podiatris who after examining my condition ask me if they had taking a sample for a culture,and I answer no thats when I became suspicious, that this office was not legit, but the worst part is that they ask me to sign a document to pay a Company$,1,400.00 for the treatment and my Podiatris told me that they can not guaranty a complete removal of the Fungus so I tink I was taking for a fool and now I got the credit card people on my case Can you help ?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, if you were seeking us to represent you I am afraid we cannot do so because it is forbidden by state law. All we are allowed to do is provide information to customers as to what their options are to pursue their matters locally and then if they require representation they would have to engage a local attorney.
If that is sufficient we are more than happy to work with you to provide you the information you are seeking.