Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a civil issue with my biological niece, who lives in

Customer Question

I have a civil issue with my biological niece, who lives in Ocala, Florida. She, my biological brother ( who is currently, is ill; due to an unopertable tumor in the brain; that currently is manifesting itself ( in other words, he has admitted to me, he cannot currently work/ becaus he can not recall). Anyway, while my Biological niece Kiesha Gill Ramos; transported my Tabet/notebook computer to her residence.
I currently have been threated, physically & mental abuse of myself via text, & I have al the text she sent me via my brother (who is currently disabled and live in Woodbridge, VA
22191).
I would like to to be a quest on her show/ I am Bylingo, another word is I am bor in the borough of, Manhatten, NY; raised in the Boogie down, Borough of the Bronx, in NYC.
Iam willing to pay for my travel, & htel stay.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question about this situation? Are you saying she took your tablet without your consent and you want to sue her for it? Where is she located, in FL?