Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

FOIa laws I have a great foia lawyer scared the skirts off

Customer Question

FOIa laws I have a great foia lawyer scared the skirts off the community board leader, something like PTA idk anyway Im wondering she knew exact laws and timetable for responding, so no wiggle room she also knew exact limitations and requirlemtns do you
know the best way to go about foia requests to hold feet to fire of crooked pols
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Please explain your question, if you have a lawyer already and they have made the FOIA requests what is the actual question? Has the attorney filed suit in court for non-compliance with the FOIA requests within the proper time?
Also, what state are you in?