Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Yes I bought a used car in my name but it is else

Customer Question

Yes I bought a used car in my name but it is for someone else cause he could not get it in his name.I went to lawyer and had a contract made for the two of us but he won't sign it he just want's to keep it just between the two of us I told him no.He has to sign this agreement or I will take him to court.He still refuses to sign.I don;t know what to do now.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good morning. I certainly understand your concern but need you to clarify some things for me so I have a better idea of what is going on. Why was he unable to get the car in his name? What does the agreement you want him to sign say? If you bought the car, I assume that the loan is in your name and he does not want to pay each month?