How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Oh, I'm sorry - I'm thinking how to ask - I'm 66, a widow with no rela

Customer Question

Oh, I'm sorry - I'm thinking how to ask - I'm 66, a widow with no relatives, disabled & the last couple of years it seems I've spent more than $97,000 on rides & help at home. I hadn't paid tax for 2012 & 2013 as my SSI was less than 25,000. I've been taking care of some homeless animals for 12 yrs but I know I can't get tax breaks for them - but I started using my retirement for when I worked at UMC for 30 yrs & just paying people $10/hr especially while I had seizures for a couple of yrs used more than $80,000 would you believe - in addition to a modest cost of living. I should have waited & worded this better but I'll be 67 in Sept & have little retirement left. I bought my house here in Tucson in 1975; it's paid for now & I have a 1996 car. The people in my neighborhood are mostly low income, unemployed, food stamps so I can'y ask for free rides even though we use my car with me buying gas, etc. My SS is now 1804/month but my savings are almost gone.
My question is how can I absolutely stop people from borrowing money & even stealing as I guess I look rich to them?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.
Could you review it, make proper corrections, and resubmit?
Thank you for your cooperation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Because of a head injury, I don't always say the correct word or phrase, no help from relative. With IRS taxing rapidly disappearing finances with many people driving me with my own 1996 car & gas & wanting $10/hr or more. I'm 67 & totally physically handicapped from a TBI (traumatic brain injury). Income is SS after working 30+ years.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to read about your difficulties. However, I will be unable to assist you if you do not correct your original post.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My last answer went to a new start from computer not working - I can't write correctly & right now I can't speak correctly.
With my brain injury I'm not doing this right & PLEASE MAY I WITHDRAW OR HOWEVER IT SHOULD BE SAID???