Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Here is a link to some of my court documents.

Customer Question

Here is a link to some of my court documents. http://www.cherokeecourts.org/SupremeCourt/SC1508Crofford,Knott,JacksonvBaker,etal.aspx
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question about them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought it might help give you perspective and context in terms of my original question.
Thank you for your reply.
It is not surprising actually in reading the documents. If there was a contract and it was signed by you and the others, once it expired that gave them the right to renew the contracts or not. That is the whole purpose these contracts are used to allow them to make changes in personnel and it seems like that is what they did according to the judgment.