Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

I have dated a girl,that has every single trait of a sociopath.She

Customer Question

I have dated a girl,that has every single trait of a sociopath.She is So Dangerous. I know of one man that she is lyeing in court,to see that he is imprisoned! I cannot tell anyone,because she has manipulated me,and the system,and now I have a no contact order.Now it would look like I'm Trying to just get even with her. She has manipulated everyone into believing that is me, that is a basket case. She is solo evil,but I can't get anyone to believe me! What should I do??
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.
Are you saying that this woman has a criminal case against some man and you know she is lying? If you have evidence of that and it's more than just your opinion, you can go to the man's lawyer and give him the information that you have. If his lawyer thinks it's retaliatory, he won't be interested in what you have to say. If he thinks your evidence is legitimate, he will want to use it.
Don't come forward to the defense lawyer though, if you're not going to be willing to testify at trial for the defendant if he thinks that he needs you.