Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

If you have lost an appeal, but some of the judges dissented

Customer Question

If you have lost an appeal, but some of the judges dissented and wrote very conflicting reasons with case law to back their reasoning why the case should never have went to trial in the first place can this be still fought in a higher court? or what can be done now? is there something we can do ourselves since I have spent $200,000 on lawyers, lost my home I really need some advice and help
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
I hope this helps and clarifies. Gentle Reminder: Use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please rate when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces/stars and then SUBMIT, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars or failing to submit the rating does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith.
I am very sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me:
1) WHICH COURT heard the appeal, and
2) WHEN did the Court render its opinion?
3) This is a CIVIL matter, correct?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.