Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Lost my husband in two thousand an ten . his death was asbestos

Customer Question

lost my husband in two thousand an ten . his death was asbestos related he died a horrible death cancel in his lung . I had never heard of mesothesoma icant spell it correctly . Igot a lawyer off the tv They still stringing ne alone they payed me all the claimes but one .I think the they took away my rights when they never let me see A original check the companies paid to me on the behalf of my husband .Im ill Ihave a lawyer that I have to pay when they allow me to close out the estate my name is ***** ***** I live 12212 sir lancelot dr glenn dale md 20769 I thinking they took away my rights hiding the check from me I have no knowledge as to what the companp actually paid I never sign a check
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
My deepest condolences for your loss.
What is your specific question?