Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

What is the procedure a case & judge reviewed at

Customer Question

What is the procedure for having a case & judge reviewed at the request of a litigant. I hear is abusement, abuzement or something like that. Can you provide more information?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. What do you mean "a case and judge reviewed"? Reviewed by who and for what?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ombudsman
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The procedure is Ombudsman, can you send some information on this?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
I'm going to have to opt out of this one. No need to respond, someone else should be with you shortly.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
What did the judge do or refuse to do, that you disagree with? Has a final judgment
been entered in your case? What State are you in?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HUdson county, New Jersey
The case has not been finalized
1. The judge accepted testimony over the phone from some litigants...highly unsuall
2. The judge wants me to find another lender, why can't I use a lender of my choice...
3. He wants me to sing documents without the inhereted property going through probate
4. He wants the case settled out of court, and now does not want any oral arguments.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
P.S. this is a family case; and now some members of the family do not know what they agreed to over the phone with their lawyer.