Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

With the new fireworks law passing ,what are the rights of

Customer Question

With the new fireworks law passing ,what are the rights of those who's property and lives are effected negatively by those who are using them in close proximity and using M 80's (1/4 stick of dynamite) . Is there a law that states distance from housing? etc.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.What county are you in, please?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
The law still prohibits fireworks, such as the M80 and rockets. The law is specific to "sparkler" type of fireworks. And that is only if the county has opted in to allow them.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
You can read this LINK for that information
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. In that regard, if you have other questions or need clarification, please let me know here. Otherwise, I would appreciate a Positive Rating as that is how I get credit for my time. ​Thank you