CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

My tags are 3 years expired from kansas. I moved to Texas and

Customer Question

My tags are 3 years expired from kansas. I moved to Texas and have had a horrible time trying to get legal with the state. I've given up . Can I hire a lawyer to help?
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.
You can hire an attorney (this is probably something you would want to hire a Kansas Attorney to help you with as that is where the issue is). For these types of matters, look for a criminal defense attorney or an administrative law attorney (criminal defense attorneys, particularly those that work with a lot of DUI or DWI cases have a lot of interaction with the Dept. of Motor Vehicles and they can often handle these kinds of disputes easily).You can find local attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as www.AVVO.com; www.FindLaw.com; or www.Martindale.com (I personally find www.AVVO.com to be the most user friendly).