Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Went To La z Boy To Buy Furniture. Salesman Kept Adding Furniture

Customer Question

Went To La z Boy To Buy Furniture. Salesman Kept Adding Furniture We Did Not Want. He Said We Could Remove The Items Later, But Due To The Big Sale And Discount He Didn't Want Us To Miss Out.
Then Making The Down Payment He Had Me Initial This Was A Special Order And Could Not Be Changed.
We Recently Requested Some Items Be Removed And He (The Salesman) Reminded Us It Was A Special Order And Could Not Be Changed.
Thank You. ***@******.***
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Sorry...I understand you placed the order but do not understand your question...do you have a specific question? Would it help to chat on the phone