Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I had my home asphalt driveway re surfaced by a person from out of the

Customer Question

I had my home asphalt driveway re surfaced by a person from out of the state of Florida
to whom I paid $ 5,000 by check and few days later the driveway surface became
unraveling losing all the stones in essence the work came apart from obviously a
deficient job to which I have to seek remedy. I have not found an attorney here in
Hollywood Florida who will undertake that complaint.
The person who did the work with his equipment and crew is Mr. Jack Riley who works
under Mr. Richard Vasselino. and their company is Johnathon B. Riley ADB as
JBR Construction
1900 W. Lakeshore Dr.
Port Clinton, OH 43452 Phone #(###) ###-####E Mail ***@******.***
The estimated cost of what I consider this a fraudulent job is at least $ 4,000 plus
legal costs.
I will appreciate you reply as to how I can seek remedy
Juan Selaya
601 E Chaminade Dr Hollywood, Fl. 33021
Phone(###) ###-####
Fax(###) ###-####
E Mail***@******.***
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "what are my rights" or "what is my recourse" or "what is my remedy" or "what are my options" we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not interested in pursuing this information from you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not have better information to provide you.