Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Attorney
Experience:  10 years practicing IP law and general litigation
12711280

I have a hearing on the 28 of July at 2p.m., and I am about

Customer Question

I have a hearing on the 28 of July at 2p.m., and I am about to be fired from my job of thirteen years due to the information they obtained from my doctor on my use of marijuana without my consent. Do I have any rights to keep my job? I work for the department of defense NAVSEA in the state of Maine
Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
I hope this message finds you well, present circumstances excluded. How did they obtain this information from your doctor and was this information in your medical file as a result of a routine physical or some other contact with the physician that is covered under your employer provided medical insurance?
Just checking in on you this morning. I look forward to working with you on this issue.