TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

How do I get people out of my rental house after aviction

Customer Question

how do I get people out of my rental house after aviction
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions. You must obtain a writ of possession from the court, and then give that to the sheriff to ask that they physically remove the tenant. The sheriff will then give the tenant advanced notice of a few days, and if the tenant is still there on the day of the deadline, then the sheriff will physically remove the tenant. You can then change the locks. Which state are you in?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I live in pa. How do I get the writ
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again. The writ is given to you by the court after you have won your eviction case. If you've won your case (which I assume you have since you implied that you already evicted the tenant), then you should be able to get the writ from the court clerk.