Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I can't even find out if the doctors paid out-of-pocket, rather

Customer Question

I can't even find out if the doctors paid out-of-pocket, rather than insurance, to keep their insurance cost less.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; (B) If you receive a phone call offer while we chat, know that this is an automated test feature the site is running. Due to possible ethical issues, the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I normally decline them. Unless the phone call offer you receive literally states "THIS OFFER IS FROM ELY" (which means I personally initiated it), please do not entertain any such offer; and (C) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me:
1) What state is this in, and
2) A little about the background of the situation and exactly what it is you are asking, i.e. attempting to achieve here?