How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need an attorney that is willing to handle a case

Customer Question

I need an attorney that is willing to handle a case for my mother. She is in Houston, TX, but her son is in Arizona. Her son (my little brother) admitted himself to the county hospital because he knew that he was off of his medication and he was feeling "different". He now has been secluded in a room by himself and the hospital staff might be treating him badly. How can my mother seek legal help to get him to be moved from this facility to where he has had the "RIGHT HELP" for her son?!!! She fears that they will do something to him and he will die!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately, we cannot solicit or accept clients through this particular forum. However, I can provide you with several resources that you or your mother can use to retain an Arizona attorney to help with your brother's situation.You can find local attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as;; or (I personally find to be the most user friendly).Look for attorneys that have experience in "conservatorship" or "guardianship" law (usually trusts and estate law attorneys).