Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I really need help with a General Denial form. I had a personal

Customer Question

I really need help with a General Denial form.
I had a personal loan and when I became unemployed I continue to make payment until my fund run out. But had insurance on this loan, so if I became unemployed it would pay it off. The problem is I did not tell them until my unemployment run out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good morning,
I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.
After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number in the box entitled "Enter private contact info"? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.
Thanks in advance,
Doug