Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I need help with fee arbitration with a lawyer. He stole 4,000

Customer Question

I need help with fee arbitration with a lawyer. He stole 4,000 dollars for 1,000 dollar fee
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
call(###) ###-####donna
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.(###) ###-####
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.
Hello there -I apologize for the delay -- this is the first time that I have viewed this message. If you would still like a telephone call, customer service sets the charge at an additional $50 (a telephone call is an additional service) and it cannot be done until about 9 AM Eastern Standard Time. Please let me know what time after that is good for you if you wish to proceed with a telephone call. In the meantime, can you please use a response box here to tell me a bit more about the situation regarding the attorney fee and also tell me what state you are located in (where the legal work was performed)