socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

I need to know if I sign a contract under false pretenses and

Customer Question

I need to know if I sign a contract under false pretenses and I was doing business in California when i entered into this agreement. And the company filed a judgement on me in the State of NY per the contract. Am I subject to NY law or Ca law? Also when the judgement was filed I was never contacted and they had the wrong address on file. I need an immediate response to this matter please. I think i need to hire an Attorney to get this matter resolved. Because I feel the leasing in company is in breach of contract. Also this company is being sued left and right every day' The name of the company is Lease Financial Group, LLC.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I realize you need an immediate answer, however, I need to do a little research, first, so that I can support the answer with competent citation to legal authority (case law). Please give me a few minutes. Thanks for your patience in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I have already sent you an additional services request. Please accept so that I can send you contact info.
Thanks in advance.