Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I live in Coconino County I'm painting a fence and need to

Customer Question

I live in Coconino County I'm painting a fence and need to know if it's a health violation if I put my rollers in a covered bag overnight is it ok in a commercial refrigerator on the bottom away from food.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard. The Code does not specify. You can see this link for the Public Health Services for Coconino County.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
I suggest that should there be a random inspection, however, it is possible they could deem the rollers as "Garbage or Refuse" and you could get a citation.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. In that regard, if you have other questions or need clarification, please let me know here. Otherwise, I would appreciate a Positive Rating as that is how I get credit for my time.​Thank you