Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am on a ps 3 game looking at craglist im 50 years old and

Customer Question

i am on a ps 3 game looking at craglist im 50 years old and thay r sencering what i see the ps3 is a game for older people to pass time the game was not for a child game but i have seen more kid on it than older people i get that people put it in to keep there kids at home so thay can see what kids r doing but not right for them to take my rights from me on here im 49 going to be 50 soon and i like to see my sites just like everyone and play a game if i like that is my right as a american.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details. Sorry, I'm not sure I understand your specific legal question. Do you have a question today?