Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My wife and I sent a certified letter to Silverleaf Corporate

Customer Question

My wife and I sent a certified letter to Silverleaf Corporate office and never heard back from them. When we 1st signed the contract we signed in a room that so loud with other "suckers" and music, not to mention the sales manager's loud voice. Then we were placed in a quite room and asked to watch a video while signing papers, one which included a 6-day cancellation. My wife and I were unaware that we signed it until days later when were reading the crap load of paperwork. We signed on 6/3/15 and after being sent on rabbit trails that we realized we missed our 6-day window but we sent a certified letter on 6/16/15 and every day since then we have not been able to resolve anything. We are willing to lose our $1,200 deposit just to get out the contract. Can you represent us or do you have any suggestions? I can be reached at(###) ###-####
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; (B) f you receive a phone call offer while we chat, know that this is an automated test feature the site is running. Due to possible ethical issues, the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I normally decline them. Unless the phone call offer you receive literally states "THIS OFFER IS FROM ELY" (which means I personally initiated it), please do not entertain any such offer; and (C) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am very sorry to hear about this situation.
1) WHERE did you see the sales presentation and sign - some kind of hotel, etc?
2) Did you feel you were pressured into signing?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.