Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I had a corrupt divorce with the state. No records of it, except

Customer Question

I had a corrupt divorce with the state. No records of it, except i have the court cd transcript, & e-script, saying all records were lost. It involves the gov. attorney, who now is in the VT. SUPREME COURT. Also the agency on aging of VT. broke all confidentiality, as did the dept of disabilities. APS of VT. 4 other hospitals. Police chief, fire chief, the state mental health agency, 3 different lawyers. This si big, cas, no one will help me. They are all afrain of resitution because the lady that was the gov. attorney is now in the VT. SUPREME COURT. i HAVE HAD 3 ATTEMPTS ON MY LIFE. 1 attempt on burning y house down. WHO DO I CONTACT? I HAVE CONTACTED EVERYONE, including the constiuent advocy in WASH. DC. eVEN CONTACTED FBI, but someone(state official called them, & said i was crazy!) hosp. wont update my records.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Optional Information:
Country relating to Question: United States
What have you tried so far?: every state/federal agency. all vt. lawyers. Dept. of AGING. & DISABILITIES, but they broke their own laws of confidentiality. OCR, WASH. DC. FBI(waiting) & 1 lawyer out of state(waiting) No cure for what the state did to me. My brain blew up. Hospital is trying to cover it up, since i reported them. (my doctor slip me another persons MRI from another statee! medicare. gov of VT. LEGISLATION. more

Response: If no government agency can help you and you believe that the system is corrupt, you may need to contact your local and national news media for assistance. I would suggest that you contact New York Times, 60 Minutes and/or your local TV Stations to see which outlet would agree to do an exposé on the case. Click on the links below for contact information of New York Times and 60 Minutes:
http://www.nytimes.com/content/help/contact/directory.html#paper
http://www.cbsnews.com/60-minutes/about-us/