Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Please give me advice, miami police is scam me money and i

Customer Question

please give me advice, miami police is scam me money and i only have his name and his cell phone and acct he give me to deposit but not in his name..i try to bail my friend and he told deposit money and my friend will be free but he is not free and police dont reply since he got complete payment..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you tell my how to stop be membership please cause i dont want be charge more money as i have police scam my money
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my email***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my phone(###) ###-####
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using just answer. I am happy to assist you, but I want to make sure I understand this correctly. Your friend is in jail. They contacted you about bail. A person claiming to be from the police department told you to deposit money into a private account. You did this but your friend wasn't freed and your money is gone, is that correct?
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.
I do not do phone calls on this site but am happy to speak with you here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i m sorry, i call customer service cause i dont see answer , it first time i use this website..r u still there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the story is, my friend in miami just got back from africa to find diamond and he able to sell his diamond and mark stephens police caught him has too much money in his car so he take him in since feb 2 , 2015 and request for diamond ownerships and i have his prove doc and he still not free and police ask for 10% of amt and my friend will be free but when i complete payment he disappear,all i have is his cell phone to communicate