Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I bought a single wide mobile home ailing mother.

Customer Question

Hello, I bought a single wide mobile home for my ailing mother. I have her care giver along with my daughter. It is a park in Pollock Pines, CA. 95726. It is a park for 55 and over. We, my 23 year old daughter and I have taken care of my mother for 3 years. I spend the night there and so does my daughter at times, i feed her lunch, dinner and breakfast. The park Manager Ralph and the Owners Tom & ***** *****nd tell me I can't stay there. I have a doctors note from my mother's doctor. They tell me i have too much traffic at my mom's place. Plus they harrass the elderly residence there. I have heard them. They are not very nice. The Manager told me if i go to court that I should be prepared to lose. They the park Owners were sued 20 years ago for elderly abuse. What can I do. I work and my daughter works, I don't want them to bother my mother. I've already told them to leave here alone or they will have me in their face. Jeanina Brewster
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Hello JeaninaPlease tell me 1 - What is the ratio of over 55 in the community? In other words is it truly a bona fide over 55 community with 80% or more of the residents over 55?2 - And your concern is that you and your daughter are being told you cannot stay there to help your Mother?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
3 - Is there some sort of covenants/by laws for this community that you can get your hands on ?