Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
16823287

How do I track down a direct deposit which is now going to

Customer Question

How do I track down a direct deposit which is now going to an account which has been closed (Banamex USA closed it June 1st and said they will have returned any subsequent deposits to their source). The only information I have regarding the source of that payment is:
D F A S Cleveland #150601. Here's hoping you're able to offer some help in redirecting the payment To Vantage West Credit Union
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is Maverick. I very much enjoy what I do and I hope that you will benefit from the information or assistance that I provide.
You will need to contact the Defense Finance and Accounting Service office in Cleveland and ask them to redirect the direct deposits to VWCU.
Marine Corps
DFAS-Cleveland Center
Attn.: DFAS-CL/JFLAGB
1240 East 9th Street
Cleveland, OH###-##-####
Phone:(###) ###-####(Select option #2)
Fax:(###) ###-#### *****:(###) ###-####
E-mail:***@******.***
or:
you can do follow the instructions and do it online or through fax using this link:
http://www.dfas.mil/retiredmilitary/manage/direct-deposit.html
Please remember to assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me for my time. You are free to ask follow-up questions thereafter at no charge. Please allow up to 24 hours for a follow-up response if I am signed off.
If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with the answer, I would appreciate knowing why so that I can try to clear up any misunderstanding that may have taken place and still earn a positive rating from you. If you would rather obtain a refund of your deposit, just let me know and I will inform JA on your behalf. Finally, you may request me in the future by beginning the question with "THIS IS FOR MAVERICK".
Thank you for using Just Answer