Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I'm looking attorney who is well versed in online libel cases. I'm being

Customer Question

I'm looking for an attorney who is well versed in online libel cases. I'm being attacked and slandered online in Facebook forums and can provide the proof.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard. Please tell me1 Do you know this person? What have you done to handle this matter so far?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I know these people because I started up an online forum support group for filmmakers and when the people started getting nasty with their online posts, I removed them from the forum, and now they're blasting me on other forums. Several members of the group who support me are upset at my online treatment. I don't want to make matters worse by threatening legal action, but I can't just sit by and let the group I've created be poisoned by people who feel they can say anything online with no accountability whatsoever.