Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
18215332

Plaintiff in Florida was coerced into dismissing filing of

Customer Question

Plaintiff in Florida was coerced into dismissing filing of divorce on wife, by wife. He was tricked so she could file with promises of going to counseling. Plaintiff now wants to re-instate the divorce. Does he have to start all over or can a motion be done.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
You may file the Motion To Reinstate on the grounds that you stated. The worst that will happen is that the Court will deny it and you will have to re-file a new case. But it's certainly worth a try to save the additional work and court costs.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
Hello Again. Do you have any further questions? If not, I hope that you will take the time to enter a positive rating for my Answer so that I will be compensated for assisting you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.