Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

We lost our 6 year old GSD back in November. According

Customer Question

Hi, we lost our 6 year old GSD back in November. According to 2 opinions, the vet did not culture her urine, she had gone septic, she lost use of her right side, it had gone though her spinal cord to her brain, we told the vet her spine had changed and was told that was normal, we later found out this was do to infection in her spine. I wrote the vet a letter, along with 6k of bills, she turned this over to her insurance company who denied us the claim of claim. I've had two seperate VET opinions, telling me she did not follow through accordingly, please advise.
Thank You
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
Is there a specific question with which I could assist? Please be as specific as possible and it's fine to ask more than one question on the same topic.