Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My spouse is being coerced by his family to pull out all the equity from our primary resi

Customer Question

my spouse is being coerced by his family to pull out all the equity from our primary residence. is there anything I can do to stop him legally? can I place a judgement or lien on the property? we reside in California and the title is under his name. we have been married for 8 years. please help I don't want him to do anything we will both regret later. thx
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. Did husband own the house prior to your marriage or was it purchased during the marriage? thanksBarrister