Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I need a terms of service, terms and conidtions, shipping policy,

Customer Question

I need a terms of service, terms and conidtions, shipping policy, refund policy, and privacy policy for my site. I have a few examples I can provide if need be. Also I need the following to be covered to the fullest extent.
I manufacturer and distribut E-Liquid which may contain nicotine and is not legal for sale to those under the age of 18 and sometimes 21. Also It needs to have statements of not for use by children or adults, is not FDA approved, yada yada yada. If someone could help me out here that would be fantastic. Send me quoted and examples of work
Introduction
License to use website
Acceptable use
Restricted access
User content
Limitations of liability
Exceptions
Reasonableness
Other parties
Unenforceable provisions
Indemnity
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Variation
Assignment
Severability
Entire agreement
Law and jurisdiction
Registrations and authorizations
These website terms and conditions
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I am sorry, but what you are seeking we could not write for you, because that would be considered practice of law, which is forbidden by law for us to perform from this site.If customers write their own such terms, we can review them, but we cannot write them for customers. Furthermore, the services you are requesting above would far exceed the cost of this site and are well beyond our scope and if you are not able to do your own from other similar sites and modify the ones you find on other similar sites, which we would be glad to review when you finish to make sure you covered everything you want covered, you would need to engage a local attorney to do this for you through their office. I am sorry.