Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Andrea Thank you my question! My wife's lawyer

Customer Question

Andrea
Thank you for answering my question! My wife's lawyer is saying I only have 30days to file my income and expense declaration, even though I have not been served with a summons!! Please help, is he just trying to bully me because he knows I don't have a lawyer?
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I would like to continue to help you, but you have not even rated my Answer to your first question,

http://www.justanswer.com/family-law/953ma-served-income-expense-declaration-may.html#

My Answer to your first question was correct in every way, yet you did not leave a rating. .Therefore, I did not receive any credit for my time and effort in researching your quesion in order to give you the correct Answer.

ANDREA