Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Can you help me fill out the DBA application form

Customer Question

Can you help me fill out the DBA application form for submission to "www.legalzoom.com" ? They sent it back to me, and they said that I did not fill it out correctly.
I would like you to give me the "breakdown" of the inputs to the form.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I cannot fill out the form for you, but I can possibly identify the mistake. Can you attach the form as you have filled it out here, so I can take a look?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I sent in the form already, because they had filled it out with a typewriter or computer. I will just wait and see if it goes through the process correctly.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Okay, so are you cancelling your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No. I called them on the phone now, and I got the machine telling me to wait in line for a period of about 5 minutes, then I hung up. I think that they are not going to follow through for some reason, I may be wrong. If they don't, I am not going to bother with going to another attorney to get the job done, I am just going to close my business and forget about it.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Leonard,
Okay - well - let me know if I can answer anything for you, then...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Now I see on the Legalzoom website that they processed it and it is going to the state. So, I guess I was wrong in what I was saying.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.