Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Upom search, sheriffs found nothing on suspect, however he

Customer Question

upom search, sheriffs found nothing on suspect, however he was placed in back seat and a deputy sat on either side of suspect and drilled/accussed him for an unusal time. When deputies went to the vehicle, his girlfriend was searched and found to be in possession of 3.5 grams of meth, a knife, and two needles which she gave to deputies. Arrest report had her listed as susp. 1 However in court that susp. status changed to susp. 2 and everything listed susp2 as susp. 1 now. even tho the women said the drugs and weapon were her's, the guy was not allowed to plead "not guilty" and the women wasn"t allowed to plead guilty. What kind of BS is going on here? Also the deputy has had 100's og complaints filed against him.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me:
1) What state was this in?
2) Were they pulled over while driving? Or what exactly was the situation?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.