Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My male cat disappeared after the storm, so he's been missing

Customer Question

My male cat disappeared after the storm, so he's been missing since mid April. The cat got stuck up in a tree in a house between my house and the person's house that had taken my cat in.
I never knew she had my cat and I've spent everyday on the computer, in my car and walking the neighborhood.
After I saw the cat that was rescued from the tree I realized it was my cat. My cat had been operated for a UTI, and almost died. Apparently this happened to her and she took the cat to the vet (which just happened to be the one I had taken my cats to.
She has since given the cat away and she won't tell me who she gave it to. I told her I'd like her to take me to the house that she left the cat in just to prove it's my cat. She refuses to do anything.
In the meantime her friend has my cat and I want it back. How do I go about this.?
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regardPlease tell meWhen she took the cat to your Vet, did the Vet know it was your cat?And when you told her it was your cat, she said she gave it away? And nothing else? Or what else was said?
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.
Also, did she have posters around like "Cat found" Or how did you know she was the one who found your pet?