socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

How do you file a complaint against the City of San Diego.

Customer Question

How do you file a complaint against the City of San Diego. We have a broken curb in front of our home located at 6420 Campina pl La Jolla . The city claims it is a part of there property and it is cracked and needs repaired, Who do we contact to get it repaired, ? Would you please be so kind in giving us a phone # ***** call so someone from the city can come out to look at the damage. Any help you can supply would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely Mr & Mrs Willaim Winn
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.
Here is a link to the San Diego Street Division service website.
I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.
Thanks again for using justanswer.com!