How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 38502
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
Type Your Legal Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do you file a complaint against the City of San Diego.

Customer Question

How do you file a complaint against the City of San Diego. We have a broken curb in front of our home located at 6420 Campina pl La Jolla . The city claims it is a part of there property and it is cracked and needs repaired, Who do we contact to get it repaired, ? Would you please be so kind in giving us a phone # ***** call so someone from the city can come out to look at the damage. Any help you can supply would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely Mr & Mrs Willaim Winn
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.
Here is a link to the San Diego Street Division service website.
I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.
Thanks again for using!