Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

I have an LED power supply i need to take with me to the UK

Customer Question

i have an LED power supply i need to take with me to the UK for business. should i check it or carry it on? its just kindof a small mettle box with a fan hole.
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.
Hi there! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James and in will be helping you.
ANSWER: So long as it fits in your carry on bags, you can carry it on. There is no prohibition from doing so.
Kindly remember to rate my customer service with a positive before logging off today. You do this by clicking on 3 or more stars or any smiling face. You are the only person who can give me service for doing my job so please do not forget.
Thank you!
Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you.

You can take this with you but you can not have it in your carry on luggage.

Since the item will not be able to be powered up and it is considered a powerless device by international standards.

According to the TSA recent changes

"As the traveling public knows, all electronic devices are screened by security officers. During the security examination, officers may also ask that owners power up some devices, including cell phones. Powerless devices will not be permitted onboard the aircraft. The traveler may also undergo additional screening. "

Even things as simple as the led power supply.

Please make sure to place it in your checked luggage not your carry on luggage.

Thanks and if you have any questions please reply FOR HOPE so I can help you further.

Have a safe flight.