Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Okay I just wrote this. Im in California on a 30 day notice

Customer Question

okay I just wrote this. Im in California on a 30 day notice not a lease. The day the landlord got the 30 day notice from me was June 4 on the letter I made a mistake and said Im moving July 1 well that's not 30 daysJ uly 4 is 30 days yet hes saying I have
to be out July1 but I have to pay rent until July 4 all I did was make a clerical error, so I made a correction and fed exed it to him he is out of town 6 months out of year. Also I am legally disabled so I don't think he can get away with charging rent and
not letting me in apartment cause of clerical error on my part, he made a clerical error saying I have to pay whole rent of july 935.00
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regardHave you paid the rent, yet?