Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

I am looking to answer a summons in a civil case.

Customer Question

I am looking for someone to answer a summons in a civil case. I do not have enough money to hire a lawyer. man who financed his home to me is trying to foreclose for being 3 weeks late on payment after never being late. A couple of months earlier he tried to talk me into moving out because he had a realtor that had someone who wanted to buy property. He's trying to take advantage of the situation and bully me out of this please that I have been in for the last 3 years. And our contract has no recourse actions in the contract nor does it have anything for default.
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you today.
Here are the answer forms you need.You can preview them for free and make your own if you choose.
http://www.uslegalforms.com/us/US-00961BG.htm
As long as you file anything here it puts everything in dispute and gives you a chance to present your side of events here.It is not at all clear that foreclosure is warranted and you can dispute this matter yourself without a lawyer.
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
Rules 53, 54, 55 cover answering the suit using forms I provided.These rules will guide you through the lawsuit here.You can dispute all of this.
https://www.courts.mo.gov/page.jsp?id=676
Thanks again.
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
If you will positive rate here I will be happy to review your answer once you have it drafted and comment.