Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

We have a realtor with legal and binding contract who wanted

Customer Question

we have a realtor with legal and binding contract who wanted us to sign another one i was told that there was no need for another contract being the one i have is valid,legal and binding, being a little arrogant and narcissistic with no notice or reason she came to the house took all her signs down, she still has my keys. my question is do i as a property owner have any cause for recourse.she iis a realtor and the broker she works for told m it was not necessary,and i heard he had called her and told her so.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good afternoon. Can you clarify for me what the issue is? I understand the agent was representing you but now, they no longer want to sell the home? If so, what is the reason?