Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Is this a real person?

Customer Question

hi, is this a real person?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to answer your questions today.
Can you give more information about the person you're asking about? How did you meet them? What name are they using? What are they asking you to do or offering to do for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, are you there?
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I'm here. I need to know about the person you're looking for information on.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm getting threatened and harassed by an angry man. Scared and don't know what to do
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry to hear that. Please tell me what is happening. It is impossible for me to give you any information when I have zero idea what is going on.
If you would prefer to speak via private email for an additional fee, let me know and I will send you a request.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He reached out to me because he liked my patent on my idea and wanted to work with me. He was demanding me to things on my dime so I told him I don't want to work with him. He got angry and started threatening me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry this isn't working for me..
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I'm here. When another customer replies while we're waiting, we have to answer that other question first, which can sometimes cause a brief delay. I apologize.
I'm afraid I still do not have enough information to assist you. The original question was whether someone was a real person, but I have no information that would allow me to answer that question. I'm going to send a request so we can talk via email in case you'd be willing to give more information via that private forum. Email is the best way to have these discussion because then you can forward or paste your communications and I can verify spellings and any other information you have.