Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I recently had some damage to my car by some neighbors who

Customer Question

I recently had some damage to my car by some neighbors who threw stones and broke a window. My insurance company asked me to pay a $250.00 deductible then get it repaired. I don't have that kind of money so I borrowed money from my son. I had the window replaced for $150.00 at a auto glass business. I need some advice on how to get the neighbor to pay for it.
Submitted: 1 year ago via LawDepot.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good evening. Have the police charged this person? You saw them or were there witnesses?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I am not able to speak on the phone at this time but if you could respond to my information request above, I can answer your question.
Are you still with me?